MSL was tasked with taking a campaign previously flighted in other countries and making it relevant to South Africans. We created an integrated communication response with a strong original content core, focusing on authentic engagement, driving earned media and share with very limited paid due to budgets. This included a paid TVC push, a local consumer survey, a drive for user generated content, as well as strategic micro-influencer partnerships to help amplify the campaign. The campaign culminated in a visit to a local school which was hosting the Always Keeping Girls in School programme.
- Reached +2 million people on Facebook
- Achieved +440,000 views on brand TVC video
- User generated content: +860,000 organic impressions
- Influencer paid and earned reach: +1,4 million impressions
- 12 pieces of editorial coverage – including a Morning Live interview: combined reach of over 1,5 million